So, I visited Milwaukee and attended the Wisconsin State Fair on Saturday afternoon. I ate
- A baked potato with chili, sour cream and bacon bits
- A bratwurst with sauerkraut and mustard (threw away the bun)
- Chocolate covered vanilla ice cream sweetened with honey
- A rootbeer sweetened with maple syrup
- The cream out of a cream puff (took a couple of bites of the puff)
- Various samples of Wisconsin’s agricultural goodness 🙂
The line was too long at the Milk Barn to get my $0.25 milk and I didn’t get a hamburger because I still feel awkward about eating burgers in public without the bun. Plus I had a late lunch before I got to the Fair.